Rapid Solar Systems Sprint Course
The GSES Rapid Solar Systems online course will get you up to speed in the latest disruptive technologies that are changing the way commercial and utility scale power plants are built.
Only 4 short videos and quizzes will have you become an expert in rapid solar systems in less than an hour!
You will learn:
- The problems in traditional solar systems that led to rapid solar designs
- Essential understanding of 4 separate systems
- How rapid solar systems compare to traditional solar
The course features essential learning for these technologies:
- The PEG System by Jurchen Technology
- The Maverick system by 5B Solar
- The Solpod Roof system by Solpod
- eArc PV Modules by SUNMAN
This course is no longer eligible for CPD points with the Clean Energy Council (CEC).
Students that complete the course successfully will receive a certificate of completion.
This course is not eligible for CPD points with the Clean Energy Council (CEC).
Materials and Equipment
A computer or mobile device with internet access is required.
Delivery Method and Duration
This course is estimated to take 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. The course is self-paced and has an access duration of 1 year.