Rapid Solar Systems Sprint Course
The GSES Rapid Solar Systems online course will get you up to speed in the latest disruptive technologies that are changing the way commercial and utility scale power plants are built.
Only 4 short videos and quizzes will have you become an expert in rapid solar systems in less than an hour!
You will learn:
- The problems in traditional solar systems that led to rapid solar designs
- Essential understanding of 4 separate systems
- How rapid solar systems compare to traditional solar
The course features essential learning for these technologies:
- The PEG System by Jurchen Technology
- The Maverick system by 5B Solar
- The Solpod Roof system by Solpod
- eArc PV Modules by SUNMAN
Students gain immediate access to the full course upon enrolment.
- If you are enrolling yourself in this course, do NOT tick the “Purchase for someone else” box. Your account on this website, created during checkout or a previous purchase, will provide the details required for your automatic account creation on our student training portal. You will receive course login details via email within a few minutes after purchase.
- If you are enrolling one or more students other than yourself, please tick the “Purchase for someone else” box. You will receive an email within a few minutes after purchase. Use the link included in this email to enter the student/s details (this may include yourself), and the accounts will be created on our student training portal.
- Ensure names are entered as they should appear on the completion certificate. Student’s names and email addresses can only be altered after enrolment by GSES staff. Ensure email addresses are entered correctly, as this is how course access is provided.
If you experience any technical issues during enrolment, please contact the GSES office on email@example.com or +61 2 9024 5312. Staff will be available to assist during business hours only (AEST/AEDT).
Materials and Equipment
A computer or mobile device with internet access is required.
Delivery Method and Duration
This course is estimated to take 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. The course is self-paced and has an access duration of 1 year.