Grid-Connected PV Systems Design and Installation 8th Edition
*NOTE: Subject to price change without notice
A comprehensive handbook that contains detailed information on designing grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) systems, including descriptions of the different components, sizing a system and matching different components. It also includes information on conducting site surveys of potential installations, system installation, trouble shooting, maintenance and the economics of grid-connected PV systems.
Inside the new 8th Edition:
New chapters on Connecting to the Grid (AC Electricity), Mounting Systems, Energy Assessment and Commercial and Utility Scale PV Systems.
- Extension Material
- Improved and updated diagrams made originally by GSES
- Additional examples
- 5 Grid-Connected Case Studies
- Quiz Answers and a vastly improved appendices
- Extensive Australian and International Standards references throughout the book
- High quality, durable design