GSES will offer refunds for payments made through the online shop under the following conditions.
Publications and Equipment
All publications, product and equipment purchased separately (i.e. not materials supplied by GSES as part of course material) must be returned unused and in their original condition to our Sydney office. Returns will incur a 30% restocking fee. GSES reserves the right to refuse a refund on the basis that goods are damaged or have been used prior to return.
Online Training Courses
Cancellation of online training courses will be subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellation of online training courses made within fourteen (14) days from the date of payment AND before the first assessment is submitted, will receive a refund of the online course payment less a cancellation fee of $440 inc. GST.
- Cancellation after fourteen (14) days from the date of payment OR after the first assessment is submitted (whichever occurs first) will receive no refund.
Practical Training Component
- The confirmed date for the Practical Training Component is only available once payment is received and GSES contacts the student.
- The date for the Practical Training Component may be changed, but this change cannot be made within fourteen (14) days of the practical course starting date. Changing the date of any practical courses will incur an administration fee of $192.50 inc. GST.
- There is no refund offered for cancellations less than 14 days prior to the scheduled start date of the practical course.