Understanding your available resources can allow you to tailor your capital investements in infrastructure and services to maximise long-term economic energy efficiency. GSES provides Renewable Energy (RE) assessment services which are vital for local and state government, along with property managers, to determine the potential economic and environmental value of their property portfolios.
GSES is not a retailer or installer of Renewable Energy (RE) systems. Therefore GSES is uniquely placed to provide unbiased assessments of property portfolios.
- GSES has over 50 years of experience in the RE sector, working both on the design and review of large and small RE systems
- GSES remains impartial at all times enabling us to consider all possible options without technology or brand focus. As such, our expertise on energy saving and generation measures offer the maximum financial benefits for our clients
- Our active consulting process will help your staff develop an understanding of RE systems enabling them to make informed decisions regarding RE and energy efficiency measures in the future
The Review Process
GSES' proporty portfolio review comprises three stages:
1. Desktop Assessment of your entire property
2. Onsite Assessment and Profiling of properties with greatest RE potential based on qualified ranking system
3. Reporting and Consultation to achieve best outcome for your organisation
What are the Outcomes?
Following the inspection process, a report identifying the following is produced:
- Properties from your portfolio suited to photovoltaics (solar panels), solar hot water, wind energy, or energy efficiency measures
- Most suitable RE systems for your high potential properties
- Energy efficiency measures applicable to these properties at low or negative cost
For each of the high potential properties an individual report will be developed to include:
- Detailed options of systems suitable for installation tailored to each individual site
- Estimates on energy yield, cost and return on investment for each system option
- Examples of location and layout for proposed systems
- A bill of materials for system design suitable for inclusion in RFTs
GSES also offers additional services including:
- Commercial Review of tenders and quotes
- Inspection of installed RE systems
- Compliance Assessment according to tender requirements, Australian standards, and relevant regulations